Purpose of Training Program
There are basic needs that have to be met for a family to be happy. The program aims to such needs in domestic communication and assist formation of healthy and effective domestic communication.
Who Can Participate?
Individuals who would like to improve their domestic relations and solve domestic problems.
- Defining and Understanding What Domestic Needs Are
- Developing Domestic Intimacy
- Establishing Trust
- Improving Domestic Responsibility
- Establishing an Environment of Self-Realization
- Domestic Communication
- Requirements of Effective Communication
- What Is Ideal Domestic Communication?
- Examining Parent-Child Relationship
- Discussing Barriers to Communication and Solutions to Communication Problems
Number of Participants: 8 persons
Duration of Training: 1 Day
Training Hours: 10.00 – 16.00