Purpose of Training Program
It is frequently observed during adolescence that some students use violent words and actions and demonstrate physical and verbal bullying against their peers. For this reason it was aimed to change behavior of bullying students and improve their communication.
Who Can Participate
High school students who want to improve their friendships and change their violent behavior. Children who have been demonstrating bullying under different circumstances and for a long time, students who are requested to participate in this training.
Defining and Understanding Bullying
· Discussion of Bullying
· Defining Problems that can Come Up in Friendships
· Learning Methods to Solve Problems Constructively
· Learning Steps and Ways to Manage Anger
· Learning How Anger Reflects on Body Language and Facial Expressions
· Learning Effective Communication Techniques to Use in Conflicts
· Acknowledgement by Students Different Emotions and Their Expressions
Number of Participants: 8 persons
Duration of Training: 1 Day
Training Hours: 10.00 – 16.00